Thursday, February 19, 2009

American Idol


Ok, so we usually watch American Idol at our house. We will sometimes even call in and vote on our favorites. Macie is always quick to comment on the singers.... how they performed (she's a REALLY good singer) or what they are wearing (her shoes are wierd). So a couple of weeks ago (when the new season started) Macie made the comment every morning on the way to school - "look Mom, there's American Idol". I had NO idea what she was talking about. It was always in the same place, at an intersection surrounded by fast food, gas stations, and grocery stores. I would always look and never could figure out what she was talking about. She would point "it's right there". Finally I fiugred out what she was pointing at.

Culver's is a resturant near that intersection. Now I get it.

And yesterday in the car, she made another "Idol" discovery.

By the way, I am really glad that Danny got through last night (I voted for him) and not Tatiana (I mean, seriously...).

0 comments: