Friday, December 01, 2006

Laura Kate & Abby

My lifelong friend Laura Kate, and her daughter, Abby, came into town this week for a visit. Macie and I met them at North Park today for a visit with Santa Claus. When Laura Kate and I were little our moms would take us , along with two other friends, Mandy and Anna, every year to North Park to see Santa and all the Christmas decorations. I still have the Polaroid pictures we had taken back in the early 1980's. Too bad our girls didn't enjoy Santa as much as we did back then....

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

Oh, no! I had planned to take Jackson to North Park too. I hope he has a better visit with Santa than the girls did. Those pictures with Santa were so funny! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous girls both of you naked in bed I would make your p-ssy's feel so good, suck your clits and finger you , then you both get my c-ck in your sweet little bums and beg for my c-m, while I rest I watch you suck each others p-ssy's